Maria’s Fish Burrito
Maria’s Ling Fish Burrito Recipe
Prep work – Chopped:
- Red Onion
- Red, Yellow & Orange Bell Peppers
- Fish from The Fish Dock – Ling or any other white fish will do in Smoked Jalapeno and Tequila marinade.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the marinated fish nicely in the middle of the tortilla and sprinkle some of the chopped vegetables and herbs over.
- Roll it up.
- Place the burrito on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the burrito is crisp and golden.
- Serve with sour cream and fresh tomato salsa and Enjoy!